• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Lased design

Cybapunk

Probationary Member
Hi everybody, new to this confusing page layout....

Anyway can anyone tell me why lased design does not answer e-mails, this is so unprofessional it makes me angry.
He still has his website up with no product except 7 inch adapters for the Halos. I offered him $900.00 to 3d print a pair of 4 inch halo light adapters, NO RESPONSE, I've searched junk yards,
for wrecked hummers hoping I may find a set, NO LUCK. I have canvased the world for these 4 inch Halo adapters, no one has them.

Before I contact the Chinese who make the halo lights to inform them, that if they had these adapters they would sell a lot more lights, along with the bezels etc...The Chinese once they found out from me that Lased design was the only one ON THE PLANET that had these adapters, they said they would start the process of manufacturing something similar from the images I sent them for conversion for the Hummer H3. Thank God!!!!!

I told them I would buy 200 pair just to give them away to Hummer owners (yes I'm wealthy and love to waste money on foolish crap), especially on an item that cannot be found on the entire planet, (they love to be the only ones that have something) !!!!! I managed to make a pair buy purchasing the OEM fog lights and installing the Halo's so the adjustment pin actually works. If anyone has an Idea were to get these or something similar in the meantime please let me know, as I have two Hummer owners that need them BAD!!!!! Bezels too!! Thanks all!
Cybapunk!!! hopefully someday Lased design the worst company EVER will learn to answer e-mails, what a rookie...

Acer4LO

Hey there! Yeah unfortunately Lased Designs sucks at responding to emails and customer support inquires. Not sure if you recognize me, but I am the guy that made YouTube tutorials on the products, so I know the guy who runs Lased Designs. From what I know it is a one-man operation and this guy does it in his spare time. He has this really weird routine where he will disappear from the internet for months on end, not responding to anyone, and then he just reappears and acts like nothing happened. I have talked to him personally about this and highly recommended that he get better at answering emails and customer problems because the over all sentiment of his business is becoming fairly negative. I have had countless people reach out to me asking if they know where to get the products that are out of stock or if I know anything as to when they will be back in stock. Honestly, if you can get a Chinese company to make the adapters and headlight surrounds that would be great because the distribution of the adapters would be far easier. US suppliers would start buying them and listing them on eBay and Amazon and it would make them cheaper and more accessible to a larger number of people. This would suck for Lased Designs because it would undercut his business, but I am starting to get very annoyed with the total lack of professionalism and lack of customer support. I can't even get him to respond to me. Also I am not sure how long he is going to keep this business going for because he sold his H3T for a Tesla and doesn't plan on buying another Hummer H3 or H3T for prototyping future products. It's just a mess of a situation.

Cybapunk

Probationary Member
Wow, thank you so much for that information! If he bought a Tesla he's definitely, all done.. I wish I could get the specs on his no longer cared about parts..
It would be a lot easier to have something made. Like you I know a lot of people that want the bezels and 4 inch adapters. He's still selling the 7 inch adapters until he runs out ...
Again thank you for responding and all that info, I'm extremely grateful!

Backporch73

Hey there! Yeah unfortunately Lased Designs sucks at responding to emails and customer support inquires. Not sure if you recognize me, but I am the guy that made YouTube tutorials on the products, so I know the guy who runs Lased Designs. From what I know it is a one-man operation and this guy does it in his spare time. He has this really weird routine where he will disappear from the internet for months on end, not responding to anyone, and then he just reappears and acts like nothing happened. I have talked to him personally about this and highly recommended that he get better at answering emails and customer problems because the over all sentiment of his business is becoming fairly negative. I have had countless people reach out to me asking if they know where to get the products that are out of stock or if I know anything as to when they will be back in stock. Honestly, if you can get a Chinese company to make the adapters and headlight surrounds that would be great because the distribution of the adapters would be far easier. US suppliers would start buying them and listing them on eBay and Amazon and it would make them cheaper and more accessible to a larger number of people. This would suck for Lased Designs because it would undercut his business, but I am starting to get very annoyed with the total lack of professionalism and lack of customer support. I can't even get him to respond to me. Also I am not sure how long he is going to keep this business going for because he sold his H3T for a Tesla and doesn't plan on buying another Hummer H3 or H3T for prototyping future products. It's just a mess of a situation.
Are you the guy that did the YouTube video for the body lift as well? I've used your videos on the body lift and the lased design headlights love the vids :)

Acer4LO

Wow, thank you so much for that information! If he bought a Tesla he's definitely, all done.. I wish I could get the specs on his no longer cared about parts..
It would be a lot easier to have something made. Like you I know a lot of people that want the bezels and 4 inch adapters. He's still selling the 7 inch adapters until he runs out ...
No problem! Be on the look out on the Facebook groups. Sometimes a set will pop up for sale. I think Lased Designs is going to continue to sell products, but when he feels like it. I am not sure if any new products will ever be made.

mmpossum

I'm interested in getting headlight bezels and 4" adapters too. If you find someone to do them, let me know!!

EchuOkan1

Probationary Member
WOW! No wonder I have not gotten a response to my inquiry. That is a bummer. I am looking for the headlight adapters and bezel but, as said before in the thread, I cannot find them.
Cybapunk, let me know if you make any headway with a Chinese manufacturer. I am ready to buy some. Thank you for the info Acer4LO. Great videos! Keep up the good work!

JPaul

Finally, someone made some metal adapters for the 7 inch lights. Simple enough design too, we'll see how the look when they get here.

NMH3

Someone on Etsy is making 4" fog light adapters. I just bought and installed a pair - they work great, come with clear instructions, and are drama free. Finally, some competition!

RamRod

I tried buying some too, however he hasn't set up his Shopify site to ship to Canada - no response either when I sent him an email to inquire if he could ship to the Great White North

USMC_315

They are back in stock as of now. I would hurry. They are not going to last long.
Wow, go figure. I missed it by 4 days. Part of me knew I should've ordered them originally.

Thanks for that tutorial, really helped me on the install. I've been wanting to upgrade to those KC's and the fog lamps too, glad I'll have thorough instructions to help

Acer4LO

Someone on Etsy is making 4" fog light adapters. I just bought and installed a pair - they work great, come with clear instructions, and are drama free. Finally, some competition!

Oh yeah that's Obsess Design Create. He is also making 3-D printed products like Lased Designs. I have talked to him before he is a cool guy.

aspen

i just got a 4 inch set ETSY very good now need to fill in around my led head lights

JPaul

JPaul, we're you able to get some of the headlight adapters?
I did, got them a week or so ago actually, been busy with other stuff. They look pretty good, just need to find some 7" headlights to use. I don't have the coin right now for some nice Speakers or KC LED's, and I am not sure if there are any of the cheaper LED's out there that actually have a decent beam pattern and low glare/scatter. I might just get some KC Halogen's for now.

NMH3

Here's a link to his store. The original link above for the 4" adapter is no longer up, but there is a new listing with that product, and a new adapter option for pod lights too!

amrg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230327_232300_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230327_232300_Facebook.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 130

KINGSKILL4U

Looking for 7” headlight conversion brackets? Lased is always out of stock. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you.