• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2023 T-shirts for Sand Hollow Black Sheep Week

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Due to popular request (okay, Rascole's request) the 2023 shirts are now available to order. These are for anyone that's attended a past event or will be attending this year. Shirts are $25 $20 this year thanks to H3ATHEN generously donating his design services.. Sorry about the add'l cost this year, but this is the estimated break-even price. Please order no later than Thursday, Feb 16.

Please send funds via PayPal and let me know if you want Men's or Women's shirts, and the sizes in the "What's this for"" box on the PayPal page. Short sleeve only. If needed, send me a message here.

And, thanks to H4O member H3ATHEN, here's the 2023 design that will be on a heather gray Gildan softstyle shirt. As always, this will be on the back with the H4O logo on the front.
i-bL2wWH4.jpg

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Got everyone's orders so far.

Ordering closes tomorrow (Thursday) so that there's time for the printer to source the shirts and get this onto his production schedule. Hoping to get a few more shirts - we're at less than 50% of our normal order size.

Tsar Trail

Due to popular request (okay, Rascole's request) the 2023 shirts are now available to order. These are for anyone that's attended a past event or will be attending this year. Shirts are $25 $20 this year thanks to H3ATHEN generously donating his design services.. Sorry about the add'l cost this year, but this is the estimated break-even price. Please order no later than Thursday, Feb 16.

Please send funds via PayPal and let me know if you want Men's or Women's shirts, and the sizes in the "What's this for"" box on the PayPal page. Short sleeve only. If needed, send me a message here.

And, thanks to H4O member H3ATHEN, here's the 2023 design that will be on a heather gray Gildan softstyle shirt. As always, this will be on the back with the H4O logo on the front.
i-bL2wWH4.jpg
Just saw this. If there is still time to get in. We will take 3 shirts. Mens L, womens XL, womens S. Let me know and we will send PayPal right away. Sorry for late replay.