• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Another Successful Visit to Tustin Hummer

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
So I'm sitting in the Customer Quite Lounge at Tustin Buick using their free WiFi and the H3T is in the back getting it's 30K mi check-up, free oil change, tire rotation, ...

I told them that one of the rear leaf spring clips was dislodged and the mechanic said he wouldn't even try to fix it. He said it won't hurt anything. Then Jeff, the service consultant, said they would go ahead and replace the entire leaf spring under warranty. Jeff said he just returned from a class and GM told them to take better care of the Hummer customers. Jeff said the gloves are now off! He said GM is concerned about customer loyality and they want to retain their loyal GM customers (I know too little too late for many). I told him I thought that was a good idea because I've purchased 4 GM products in the last 10 years and in a couple more years I'll be interested in replacing my Cadillac SRX. I really like the new SRX so that is what I'll get if my service is good between now and then.

They let me go back and look at it on the rack. I've put some good scratches on the Rigid Demon Rock Bashers, the OEM UCP, the Hunner front skids and the gas tank "sheet metal" skid. I need to find a good H3T gas tank skid very soon!

They loved the Rigid Demon Rock Bashers. They said they were the best rock sliders they had ever seen!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
thats good to hear! GM has pissed me off in some regards but the Chevy dealer has made me happy. They take care of me and are always interested to see where I went last. I agree the gas tank skid isnt really a skid and we need a soultion

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Tustin always treated me great. They always went way out of their way for anything. Amazing dealer. Thanks Tustin!!!

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

erdlen65

Someone tell them to open one up in western pa our GM dealers around here are terrible noone in my family will buy one any more

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tustin has always been outstanding to their customers. Glad to hear GM has finally decided that taking care of a fanatical, high income market segment is good business. Wish they had come to that conclusion earlier. Maybe GM noticed how many happy and repeat customers Tustin had and realized that the GM business model sucked and the Tustin business model worked very well.

Steve #1

Good to hear that GM is stepping up. Sewell is very good at taking care of their customers even when GM may not. Unfortunitly their Cadillac dealership is the worst at it and where HUMMER service goes, but all it takes is talking to the right person to get things taken care of.

Trevon

Well I just emailed them about an H1 I'm interested in about the #8 cylinder issue (its a '96) and only received an email back asking when I want to go take a test drive of one of their vehicles... lol