• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Any idea who these guys are?

IndyHummers

Came across this while browsing eBay and it opened up a whole new can of worms? Here's the truck. http://bit.ly/Q2Awzn

Which then brought me here, www.offroadhummer.com

They have a HUGE fleet of trucks, it just seems odd that I wouldn't have heard about this in two years of living in Florida. Especially looking at the fleet, HUGE amount of money spent.

Anybody know anything?

Drew

Big2dabank

Never heard of the Hummer Driving Experience, but I know that black truck in a few of those pics. It is located in my home town and there are a bunch of guys each of them have pretty sweet H1's, but they do not speak english hardly at all. I've invited them to come run with us, but they never have been able to work it out. I gave them the info to the forum at H4O, but they never joined.

Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have an idea who this is. If it is who I think it is I would stay away from them, but. I need to check around a little.

Neo

Badfish
I have an idea who this is. If it is who I think it is I would stay away from them, but. I need to check around a little.

florida has a bunch of trucks ... i think i know too ...

what year truck was this one ?? rolled1.jpg

and who would want a wider one ?? like these phat biotches aren't wide enough all ready ...:wink:

LagunaH1

139 grand seems awfully high. If it was IMPECCABLY maintained with all record available I'd say maaaaaybe 45 - 49 k but certainly no higher than that. On a side note: I wonder what those huge fat tires do to the hubs, ball joints etc.