• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Boulder Accessories Front Winch Bumper Weight?

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
I was wondering if anyone happens to know the weight of the BA bumper with out the winch? Luis was thinking 95-105lbs or maybe 135lbs. Anyone know an exact weight?
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
I think it's probably less than 100 lbs. I was able to pick mine up very easily. (That's not me bragging about being strong...:wink:)
 

bebe

Moderator
Messages
1,375
Location
Dayton, NV
I don't know who would. I know they had to put mine on with a forklift!

I'd say a minimum of 200 lbs.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
With the winch I seem to remember that it was 175#s. Not sure how much the winch/cable weigh.

That's why I'm thinking the bumper weighs 95#s w/out the winch and 135#s with the mile marker wiinch w/synthetic line and aluminum fairlead. I think I'm remembering it right. Like Hans said, the bumper without the winch was under 100#s.
 
Top