• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Florida - Memorial Weekend Wheeling

sinstr

Im thinking about heading to Hard Rock for some wheeling Memorial Weekend. Looks like some new areas have been built (videos ive seen from last week).

Any interest?????

davidh3

I got big engine oil leak problem.... I can rear metals rubbing each other.......:whaa:

Where is Hard Rock? Is that an off road park?

sinstr

Hard Rock is an off road park in Ocala, aboud 3-4 hours from South Fla depending where you are at. Ill try and dig up some videos from past runs there.

If your truck is under warranty, better get that oil leak fixed. Any idea where the oils is leaking???

davidh3

Hard Rock is an off road park in Ocala, aboud 3-4 hours from South Fla depending where you are at. Ill try and dig up some videos from past runs there.

If your truck is under warranty, better get that oil leak fixed. Any idea where the oils is leaking???

No idea.., I will get it fixed by hummer dealer, again, they said it was fixed, but when I was getting oil change service at pepboys, the mechanic told me that engine oil was leaking.

Big2dabank

Im up for a run that weekend. Dylan has been giving me crap about not going Hummin lately. I just took over a site construction business in addition to my engineering business, so I am twice as busy as before, but I can make time for some wheelin.

David 280 miles is not that far, 3.5 hours give or take. Its worth it if you want to wheel in Florida.

sinstr

Looks like I am all in for Saturday 5/26. There is a small group I've wheeled with before down my way that will be going Saturday as well. Optional to link up with them or not. I plan in spending Friday night in Central Fla some place, and being at Hard Rock at 10am.

See if you can make Saturday work Jeff, I watched some video from the fj guys and they have added some new sections.

sinstr

Only a few more days, any more takers on some offroading??? I know we have more than the 3 of us in Florida who like to play....

davidh3

:gaah:.....I'm too late.. and I had reasons why not going with you guys... mainly because my H3 had oil leaking problem, something broken in the front diff. tomorrow I will get my H3 back from the dealer. It will have brand new front diff.

:horns: I wanna go to Ocala next time with you guys. I haven't seen any H2 off roading yet. hopefully I can see at least you and Big2dabank next time. :)