• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2 7.3 diesel

andyace1999

Diesel hummer

Attachments

• 20230508_114843.jpg
    20230508_114843.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 77

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Interesting, I wonder what prompted them to do a 7.3 and not a 5.9 cummins or LBZ Duramax. They are usually much easier to retrofit

andyace1999

Interesting, I wonder what prompted them to do a 7.3 and not a 5.9 cummins or LBZ Duramax. They are usually much easier to retrofit
I looked for the last year to see if anyone has done it but I have not seen it done yet so being I like to be different I accepted the bet and I'm not a Ford person by any means but few people said it could not be done took a lot of fabrication and a whole lot of wtf lol but I won the bet and have a whole different animal that everyone so far loves it and it's just another crazy clallange I accomplished and the crazy bet was for 1 dollar

andyace1999

7.3 powerstroke Dana 60s front and rear super chip programmer 38 tsl bogers I would not recommend someone doing this unless you have very good fabration skills and a whole lot of patience for everything including wiring had to move firewall back 3 in so being I did that I also had to cut and seal heater box then we had to move rad support and hood forward 9 in to accommodate for rad and intercooler but overall it was a nice project to accomplish

Attachments

• 20230427_135345.jpg
    20230427_135345.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 77

andyace1999

You did the swap yourself? Very cool!

Did you snag the 4r100 or zf6 with it? How about the t case?
Yes I got t case and zf4 built with it I did all fab work myself wiring was a bit pain but it's all worth it it's a beast I thought I was going to catch a lot of slack but every where I go every one wants Pic with it