• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer H3 7" Headlight Projectors Install

Acer4LO

Hey H4O! I know a lot of you already know about the 7" headlight install, but I wanted to make another video on it talking about how you can install PROJECTOR 7" headlights on a Hummer H3. These are different than your regular 7in headlights because they are much thicker due to using a single lens fixture for your beam pattern. These types of headlights will give you can ultra sharp cutoff line, ensuring you will not be blinding other drivers out on the road. They are not going to be a direct plug and play and modifications will be needed to do this install. These are the same type of look that a lot of modern vehicles have. Thanks!

[video=youtube_share;Uk4HWNvMv4U]https://youtu.be/Uk4HWNvMv4U[/video]

Acer4LO

Thanks man! Always posting great stuff. It’s sad I’m too cheap and tired of mods to do this lol

Yeah 7" projector headlights are on the more pricey side of things. I actually had my cheap Amazon headlights for about 2 years before upgrading to these. After a while I kinda talked myself into getting these because I saw how much better lighting output they provide over the Amazon headlights.

Brad

Are you installing these to put HID's? I put LED bulbs in the stock housings and they seem alright with a proper cutoff still. Kinda thinking they might be a bit brighter by removing the internal backwards reflector but not sure.