• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

HUMMER in movie! post your finds! :D

davidh3

Well-Known Member
Messages
334
Location
N/A
This is what I found a few minutes ago:
[video=youtube_share;WTin6rYgrro]http://youtu.be/WTin6rYgrro[/video] I dont understand what that old man says, but as long as there is a HUMMER I don't care other things.:)

:cheers:I believe that many of you guys have found better movie scenes. I'd like to watch them.
So, help post yours here and share them to all H4O members.

TV shows are ok!

Thank you.


:horns: Hail HUMMER!!
 
Last edited:

Ron B

Well-Known Member
Messages
359
Location
Los Angeles
Kurt has worked on several movies and put hummer in them -- The Hulk comes to mind. Recently...off the top of my head -- Babylon AD has a pretty extensive chase scene that was cut (the scene and a bts about it is on the dvd) and Inception has cool snow camo humvee on mat-tracks.

A buddy of mine fabbed up the crazy mogs and hummers on Jurrasic Park for that hunting sequence. He has some fun pics of them in the shop.
 

Trevon

Well-Known Member
Messages
102
Location
Rapid City.
My favorite:
[video=youtube;IqqZ9dbWzD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqqZ9dbWzD4[/video]

And another one with Nicolas Cage again :giggle:
[video=youtube;vdNmC_7-4EU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdNmC_7-4EU[/video]
 

Ron B

Well-Known Member
Messages
359
Location
Los Angeles
the guy in the Rock who gets his Hummer stolen is Sean Connery's hair stylist...worked with him a few yrs ago. A real character! It's amazing watching some of the stuff they pull off with h1's (scary really with how few there are!)
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
5 minutes of H2 bad-assery. :) NSFW language, just fyi. This is from the movie Bad Boys.

Start the video at 4 minutes and 50 seconds.

[video=youtube;HPrfzM9K9bE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPrfzM9K9bE#t=4m50s[/video]
 
Top