• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Motor mounts for 2008 Alpha

SpinMonster

Not sure what I did wrong posting this so I'm trying again.

Are the 2 motor mounts for the 5.3 the same?

Does anyone have the part number(s) available?

Alpha X

Motor mounts part numbers for 2008-2010 Alpha H3 & H3T are:
LH 25847738
RH 25847739

No, they are not the same. Very similar, but mounting to the block is different from side to side.

JPaul

Unfortunately the LH (Driver) mount has been discontinued for a while, and from what I have seen, everyone's supplies of it have run dry. You can still get the RH (passenger) mount though, though it is NOT cheap. Nearly $300 for the mount.

Best that could be done at this point if your LH mount is trashed is try to find if someone can rebuild it. Or fabricate a new mount using stock components from Energy Suspension or similar.

SpinMonster

Are the mounts for the Canyon and Colorado the same? While I assume they are, it seems odd with so many of those trucks on the road, they still don't make it.

My mounts aren't bad. I was looking to change them since they're 16 years old.
I'm the original owner. The truck has been garaged since birth and it's never been off-roaded.

SpinMonster

I wonder if the 2007-2013 silverado mounts will fit supply the parts to fix the H3 mounts
1718069336831.png

JPaul

Are the mounts for the Canyon and Colorado the same? While I assume they are, it seems odd with so many of those trucks on the road, they still don't make it.

My mounts aren't bad. I was looking to change them since they're 16 years old.
I'm the original owner. The truck has been garaged since birth and it's never been off-roaded.
They are not since they never put the 5.3L in the Colorado/Canyon. The mounts are specific to the 5.3L.

If the mounts are still fine and you're not getting excessive movement or vibrations/noise from them, then do not bother replacing them. Not only is it seemingly impossible to find the LH mount new, but they are also kind of a PITA to swap out unless you're pulling the motor out anyway for a rebuild.

Doc Olds

They made a bunch of 09 -12 5.3L Collys and Canyons. Many of those owners are customers.
IMG_4892.jpg

The 2WD versions with some tweeks can haul azz, like this customer at Milan Dragway!
2009 Colorado V8 Milan Dragway .jpg

Just sayin......... Back to your regular H4O programming.

And, No. Just because it is a GM truck don't mean parts interchange.

Last edited: