• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New H4O leadership in Texas!

LagunaH1

Congrats Matt! Now if you could just move Texas a little closer to California so I could come out and wheel with you guys... Hmm now I think of it, I tend to think you wouldn't want Texas to be any closer to California..... more like you'd like to dig a moat around California to make sure noone escapes.... good thing I have an H1 to get out anyways..... wow... I'm tired and slap happy and have had too much coffee.....

Candi: Thanks for everything you have done, and still do, for H4O. Looking forward to wheeling with you in Moab!

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the USA would be much better off if we could give California back to Mexico....no strings attached, just give it to them. And Mikkel you are right, we don't think California is far enough away as it is.

bendyprissy

Thank you Candi, you have been fantastic & I look forward to you helping me not be the only girl at all the events still to come! Not that the guys aren't great too cuz they are, but it's just a girl thing.

Matt congrats as you were so friendly & helpful. Hubby & I look forward to seeing you at as many events as possible.

bendyprissy

I also want to thank Candi for all she has contributed and most of all for being my friend. Candi and I have worked together well from the beginning and that will continue. The Texas Chapter is growing fast and we want to keep the momentum up by planning many events and hopefully with the input from the other Texas members put a schedule together for the rest of the year. Texas is so large and we are spread out we need to give members dates and places so travel can be planned and vacation planned. I have other ideas I want to get the input before we get started but I think working together with a great group we have in Texas will be a pleasure.

Suggestion...Big Bend in November?!

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Thank you Candi, you have been fantastic & I look forward to you helping me not be the only girl at all the events still to come! Not that the guys aren't great too cuz they are, but it's just a girl thing.

Matt congrats as you were so friendly & helpful. Hubby & I look forward to seeing you at as many events as possible.

Thank you Julie! Can't wait to see you and Lincoln at Marble Falls!