• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Pixel Decals - new forum sponsor!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Please help me welcome Don, proprietor and master designer at Pixel Decals, http://www.pixeldecals.com. "Offroad Inspired High Quality Decals and Stickers". If you visit his site you'll see a lot of great stickers for your rigs. We need to give Don some ideas for what we'd like to show off our HUMMER pride.

We've set up a Sponsor room for Don where you can ask questions. (All sponsors now have dedicated rooms.) Or you can post a welcome and question here. Don is under username "pixeldecals".

You can also find him on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/pixeldecalscom/136480639707977

Pixeldecals, welcome to H4O!

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Welcome, Don!

I look forward to looking at the site when it is not Thirsty Thursday! :hans:

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Hey Don welcome aboard! I have a sticker problem. :cheers:

:edit:

LOVE the selection of colors and the pirate flip off smiley! That's awesome!

Placing order.... now!

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Welcome Don! Great stickers - i already see a few that I want. Thank you for joining up with us!

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Hi Don, welcome to H4O! Thanks for being here. Oh boy, stickers! We love stickers! :) You have a great selection. The zombie one's on my list! :giggle:

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Welcome to H4O Dan. You need more Hummer stickers.

My truck is a sticker virgin but what might bust her cherry is one of these
cng_logo.jpg

with fine print that says "my other car runs on".

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Don is a great guy and is a well respected vendor in the Jeep Community. He is doing some work for E.H. now also.

I welcome Don over here to get into some new decals for the HUMMER owners. You will see a TON of Jeep stuff on his site. That is what he is used to doing work for, however, put up some ideas and I'm sure he'll see what can be done.

There is an idea/ input thread in the vendor section. Post up what you would like to see.
H3 Hood blackout
HUMMER lettering on the grille
etc.

Take a look at his site and see what you might like to see for your rig(s).

Welcome Don.

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
I would love something that will stick actually adhere to the rear tailgate where "HUMMER" is embossed on my H3T.