• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Radio problem with 03 Hummer H2

bvanderplow

Probationary Member
Messages
1
Location
Zeeland, MI
My husband bought my dream vehicle Hummer H2 a few years ago. Can you tell I was a huge CSI Miami fan đŸ˜‚. He put a new radio in it after we got it. It’s perfect, absolutely loving it. A few months ago the radio stopped working and after some looking around I found out it was the radio amp fuse. I kept changing the fuse and it kept blowing. My mechanic did some work on it. He went and replaced the radio amp. Things were going good until my son got in the passenger side of the vehicle. I got home and replaced the fuse and currently it is working. Any idea on what could be going on?
 
Top