• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Selling 2007 Hummer H3 Tactical Edition $14k

KevOzzy

Student loan debt is getting to me and I would just like to sell this to help me gain some ground on them. I've taken great care of it, and never spared a dime when it came to any repairs; Repairs always done at the best shops I could find. If you would like any more info let me know!

ODO says 147xxx.

Major work done:

February ‘21
135xxx mi
Brand new ABS pump installed

June ‘21
136xxx mi
Brand new transmission installed —
3 year/100k mi warranty

April ‘22
142xxx mi
Engine swapped with used 3.7l atlas engine with 68k miles on it

July ‘22
144xxx mi
Brand new transfer case installed —
3 year/100k mi warranty

Attachments

• IMG_4120.jpeg
    IMG_4120.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4115.jpeg
    IMG_4115.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_4116.jpeg
    IMG_4116.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4117.jpeg
    IMG_4117.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_4118.jpeg
    IMG_4118.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4119.jpeg
    IMG_4119.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
  • 2007_hummer_h3-pic-7104396201218019096-1024x768.jpg
    2007_hummer_h3-pic-7104396201218019096-1024x768.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3342.jpeg
    IMG_3342.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3349.jpeg
    IMG_3349.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3353.jpeg
    IMG_3353.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 140

Nikal

I have never heard of the “Tactical Edition”? What’s that consist of? How do you tell it has those features? Does it have the Adventure Package with rear locker? Or is that part of the Tactical edition?

08H3

It was an appearance package that consisted of body color grill, brush guard, black H3X style wheels and spare cover. I do not believe it was available on the Adventure or Lux w/ off-road package.

Nikal

It was an appearance package that consisted of body color grill, brush guard, black H3X style wheels and spare cover. I do not believe it was available on the Adventure or Lux w/ off-road package.
So this one looks to have the colored matched grill & brush guard, but does not have the H3X black wheels and there’s no spare tire cover.

@KevOzzy can you confirm if this has the adventure package? Also where are you located and what shops did you use for all the repairs? Are the warranty’s transferable? I’ve never heard of 100K mile rebuild warranties before?

KevOzzy

@Nikal when I purchased it, it had the black wheels but the spare one was missing. I sold the 4 I had for more $ than I bought the 4 I have now because I couldn’t find 1 black wheel for sale. The spare tire cover I tossed immediately because it was broken & the HUMMER logo would sit sideways. Looked horrible.

It is not the adventure package — no rear lock.

I’m located in San Diego, would be willing to drive up to 500 mi to deliver if it would help. I used (literally) the best shops around. Dealership for ABS, Wayside Garage in Monterey, CA for transmission, Oceanside (CA) Transmission for t case, Trinidad Motors in Ocean Beach for engine swap, and just had new water pump put in there today.

I do have this up on eBay for auction right now and it is set to end Jan 2. I’m expecting to sell it for somewhere around 12.5-15k. I really never spared a dime with repairs on this thing .. this isn’t just another H3 for sale.

KevOzzy

@Nikal when I purchased it, it had the black wheels but the spare one was missing. I sold the 4 I had for more $ than I bought the 4 I have now because I couldn’t find 1 black wheel for sale. The spare tire cover I tossed immediately because it was broken & the HUMMER logo would sit sideways. Looked horrible.

It is not the adventure package — no rear lock.

I’m located in San Diego, would be willing to drive up to 500 mi to deliver if it would help. I used (literally) the best shops around. Dealership for ABS, Wayside Garage in Monterey, CA for transmission, Oceanside (CA) Transmission for t case, Trinidad Motors in Ocean Beach for engine swap, and just had new water pump put in there today.

I do have this up on eBay for auction right now and it is set to end Jan 2. I’m expecting to sell it for somewhere around 12.5-15k. I really never spared a dime with repairs on this thing .. this isn’t just another H3 for sale.
So this one looks to have the colored matched grill & brush guard, but does not have the H3X black wheels and there’s no spare tire cover.

@KevOzzy can you confirm if this has the adventure package? Also where are you located and what shops did you use for all the repairs? Are the warranty’s transferable? I’ve never heard of 100K mile rebuild warranties before?
As far as the the warranties go — yes they are transferable, and the whole transmission job cost me $6600… it better have come with a great warranty!!!