• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

So Cal H40 meet & greet?

rascole

Gauging interest for a So Cal H4O meet up. I was thinking now that the heat waves are cooling down that a meet up would be good. I was thinking Oct 31 or Nov 7? I can host about 12 rigs in my backyard and if it gets too big I can look for a place nearby if the interest is strong. (Yes Craig, you are is still part of the family) What are your thoughts???????

CYnon

I'd love to get together - Halloween will be a challenge for me with two little ones regardless of how it (trick or treating) does or doesnt go this year. My birthday is the following week (3rd) and would be more than happy spending the weekend (7th) doing something fun and meeting new people!

rascole

November 7 is out, having my nephews engagement party. October 31 seems to be a no go because halloween, what about November 14? So far there have been 3 willing.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Since a lot of people don't read the forum in full, perhaps only going to H3 section each visit, it may make sense to send PMs to SoCal members regarding attendance.

rascole

Since a lot of people don't read the forum in full, perhaps only going to H3 section each visit, it may make sense to send PMs to SoCal members regarding attendance.
What area would be best suited for this? I was originally thinking Announcements or Hummer Talk and I realized that it doesn't show up in the "new posts" link. Can you move it or should I re start it?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I think you have it in the most appropriate section. It's just that not everyone uses the "New Posts" feature. Heck I don't use it for some other forums to which I belong.