• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Stay thirsty my friends

CaseyS

beK5H4Z.jpg

oUCf0fh.jpg

First pic kinda blurry because I was moving. Knocked this out on my last tank. Too bad diesel is still 40-60% more expensive than gas for no unexplained reason.

20.00 gallons for a 21.4 MPG average.

Jeepwalker

Pretty good! Was that straight highway? Flat?

A few years ago I kept a log of my H3's mileage between each tankful ...for about 6 or 7 tankfuls. Filling up at the same pump each time. Overall mpg came out to be 17.4 mpg, a blend of city/hwy, commuting, shopping, etc ...my wife driving sometimes too. But one or two fill-ups in my log which were mostly highway miles landed in the 20-21 range like you observed. Not too shabby considering it's an I-5, the weight and brick-like aerodynamics of the H3.

650Hawk

I've kept track of every tank on my Alpha since I bought it 6+ years ago; I run almost exactly 15mpg, regardless of the type of driving; dirt, city, highway.

Korby7

I've started tracking every tank in my Alpha. 13ish MPG with 4:88 gears on 37s for mixed use. About a bagillion smiles per gallon though.

H3Hummer

Never checked how far i could run with one tank, and how many Km / miles it's gonna run with one full tank......if it's near low, I fill it up, that's all.