• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

STOLEN! William Kaufman's SAS H2 & H3 With F450 Tow Rig and Trailer were stolen

Acer4LO

STOLEN! Be on the look out! One of my Hummer friends, William Kaufman that was out at Moab this week got their tow rig w/ trailer 2 hummers on it stolen. They were leaving Moab last night and stayed a hotel in Albuquerque New Mexico (2101 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110) when it happened. It is a Ford F450 in white with 40 foot goose. Neck trailer, pulling a 2003 hummer, H2 solid axle and 2006 H3 solid axle. Both hydro steer trucks. Please share to as many people as possible. If anyone has any contacts with some of the bigger name, people in the Sand hollow area, please. Also share with them maybe they can help.

Attachments

• 435293516_10161908417302650_1690012584094623118_n.jpg
    435293516_10161908417302650_1690012584094623118_n.jpg
    523.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Stolen 2.jpg
    Stolen 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • AOAA 2022 Acer Camera.jpg
    AOAA 2022 Acer Camera.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23

Acer4LO

Update:

UPDATE #2 - STOLEN HUMMER TOW RIG SETUP - Police have located the Hummer H3 on April 10th, 2024. No sign of the 40ft trailer or H2 yet. The H3 was found in a chop shop in Bernalillo, New Mexico right near the F450 tow rig which was found 3 days earlier. Police raided the chop because another car got stolen and it had a tracker on it. When the H3 was found, it was in pieces. Engine, Doors, Radio, wheels, were removed. No word yet if axles were removed. Also no word yet if the removed H3 parts were still at the shop. Please EVERYONE be on the look out for the H2. It has a 1 ton solid axle swap, gobi roof rack, and aftermarket metal bumper.

Stolen Update 2.jpg

reaper

Damn thats good news. Looking forward to seeing those back on the trail. I have some good per-thievery action pics of these rigs. With only a few of them out there its heartbreaking to hear one was chopped up. Hope it can be rebuilt.

Acer4LO

Damn thats good news. Looking forward to seeing those back on the trail. I have some good per-thievery action pics of these rigs. With only a few of them out there its heartbreaking to hear one was chopped up. Hope it can be rebuilt.
This one is actually in pretty good shape. You should see the other H3. Its in terrible condition. The thieves started dismantling it might need an entirely new body on it. I might post some pics if I get the okay to do so

Datapimp69

First i want to thank everyone involved it is with great relief i can now say everything has been recovered including the trailer. it was found in perfect condition.
and to answer I'm sure what everyone's first question. YES we will rebuild bigger and badder then ever.
the tow vehicle is being repaired at the local ford dealer and once it is done @4Lo-Tank and I will be flying out and loading the whole mess up and driving home.

on the subject of @4Lo-Tank i want to publicly state how much i love this man. at a time in my life when i just wanted to curl up in a ball in the corner and cry. this man too the bull by the horns and made all of this happen. not because he was asked to but because he wanted to, he felt it was the right thing to do. i can never repay this man enough for all of his hard work, but im gonna try ;)

and lastly i know everyone love pics so here are some pic's the H3

883647_01X.jpg

883647_04X.jpg

883647_05X.jpg

883647_06X.jpg

Last edited: