• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Trail Mater?

Korby7

I don't mind Trail Mater, but I follow Matts OffRoad Recovery, which has trickled into Fab Rats, Mischief Maker and Robby Layton. It doesn't leave me much YouTube time to be a loyal watcher.
He seems to be a great guy, he's got an amazing rig and he's one hell of a driver. I believe he's done Hells Gate and The Escalator backwards. I'm sure those aren't the only obstacles he's done that on.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I'm with Korby, in that I've watched Matts but haven't dived into the deep end with the others. In terms of video watching, I spend more time on MotorTrend's Roadkill shows, from Roadkill Garage to Dirt Every Day to Engine Masters and any other spinoffs I forget to mention.

LagunaH1

In a recent video Rory, the owner of Moab Motorsports and driver of Trail Mater, goes backwards down one of the obstacles in Pritchet Canyon, because going down the "normal" way was... scary....?

Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
I watch Rory, I like his videos. Much more raw and to the point. Matt’s seems a little click baity.

Rory is amazing, front digs, the way he maneuvers vehicles, etc. it is truly amazing!

LagunaH1

I watch Rory, I like his videos. Much more raw and to the point. Matt’s seems a little click baity.

Rory is amazing, front digs, the way he maneuvers vehicles, etc. it is truly amazing!

I agree that it's gotten pretty obvious that Matt makes most of his money from the videos. Rory's stuff seems to be far more original.