• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Welcome Back!

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pictures...me? That means I would like have to go get a camera, learn to use it, edit photos....gee I dunno. Funny thing is my wife was a professional sports photographer and I have zero use for cameras. One of these days I'll take a few pictures just for all of you guys. LOL

cbetts

NERD!!!
Pictures...me? That means I would like have to go get a camera, learn to use it, edit photos....gee I dunno. Funny thing is my wife was a professional sports photographer and I have zero use for cameras. One of these days I'll take a few pictures just for all of you guys. LOL

At least use a pic of a Hummer you currently own to use for your avatar. The slantback needs a rest.

MaxPF

AGNTSA
ME? Post whoring?! GTFO! :p

postwhore.gif

Tactical h3

Hello my fellow newbies we are all virgins again and people say you have to be born again to be come a virgin I say ha!!! just join the Holy house of hummer lol

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
I will completely agree everyone that worked on the forum to get it back up and running deserves a few cases! They got it back up so fast! even earlier than there deadline of tonight! Great job everyone! You know from the beginning that this will be the best forum out there!