• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Lased design

h3tv

Hi everybody, new to this confusing page layout....

Anyway can anyone tell me why lased design does not answer e-mails, this is so unprofessional it makes me angry.
He still has his website up with no product except 7 inch adapters for the Halos. I offered him $900.00 to 3d print a pair of 4 inch halo light adapters, NO RESPONSE, I've searched junk yards,
for wrecked hummers hoping I may find a set, NO LUCK. I have canvased the world for these 4 inch Halo adapters, no one has them.

Before I contact the Chinese who make the halo lights to inform them, that if they had these adapters they would sell a lot more lights, along with the bezels etc...The Chinese once they found out from me that Lased design was the only one ON THE PLANET that had these adapters, they said they would start the process of manufacturing something similar from the images I sent them for conversion for the Hummer H3. Thank God!!!!!

I told them I would buy 200 pair just to give them away to Hummer owners (yes I'm wealthy and love to waste money on foolish crap), especially on an item that cannot be found on the entire planet, (they love to be the only ones that have something) !!!!! I managed to make a pair buy purchasing the OEM fog lights and installing the Halo's so the adjustment pin actually works. If anyone has an Idea were to get these or something similar in the meantime please let me know, as I have two Hummer owners that need them BAD!!!!! Bezels too!! Thanks all!
Cybapunk!!! hopefully someday Lased design the worst company EVER will learn to answer e-mails, what a rookie...
It took a month but I did get them . Not 3d printed anymore, cnc aluminum I got them in April 23 however I got my fog light adapters from " obsessed design on etsy 50$ " 20230418_112645.jpg20230418_112406.jpg20230418_112718.jpg20230503_192520.jpg20230504_193511.jpg

clawarun

Probationary Member
Hi,

Can anyone help with getting in touch with LasedDesigns pls.
Made an order on the website for the headlight adapters and battery tray without knowing about the 'inactivity'.
I can't get the refund either for my $293 order.
No response to emails, website query or insta messages.

Thanks a bunch in advance
AA

JPaul

Hi,

Can anyone help with getting in touch with LasedDesigns pls.
Made an order on the website for the headlight adapters and battery tray without knowing about the 'inactivity'.
I can't get the refund either for my $293 order.
No response to emails, website query or insta messages.

Thanks a bunch in advance
AA
I wouldn't fret over it just yet, depending on how long ago you placed your order. Mine took about a week from purchase to delivery. I am sure he is just doing this on the side and I know he is doing everything in batches, which is why stuff is often sold out.

clawarun

Probationary Member
I wouldn't fret over it just yet, depending on how long ago you placed your order. Mine took about a week from purchase to delivery. I am sure he is just doing this on the side and I know he is doing everything in batches, which is why stuff is often sold out.
Thanks, they just got shipped.

High Five H2

I ordered a set on 4/30 and they still haven't shipped. I sent an email and haven't heard anything. Does anyone know if there's another way to contact him?

High Five H2

It's been over 3 months and I haven't heard anything. I've tried contacting him a few times. I'm going to ask for a refund. This is ridiculous.

patientcrista

Probationary Member
Hi everybody, new to this confusing page layout....

Anyway can anyone tell me why lased design does not answer e-mails, this is so unprofessional it makes me angry.
He still has his website up with no product except 7 inch adapters for the Halos. I offered him $900.00 to 3d print a pair of 4 inch halo light adapters, NO RESPONSE, I've searched junk yards,
for wrecked hummers hoping I may find a set, NO LUCK. I have canvased the world for these 4 inch Halo adapters, no one has them.

Before I contact the Chinese who make the halo lights to inform them, that if they had these adapters they would sell a lot more lights, along with the bezels etc...The Chinese once they found out from me that Lased design was the only one ON THE PLANET that had these adapters, they said they would start the process of manufacturing something similar from the images I sent them for conversion for the Hummer H3. Thank God!!!!!

I told them I would buy 200 pair just to give them away to Hummer owners (yes I'm wealthy and love to waste money on foolish crap), especially on an item that cannot be found on the entire planet, (they love to be the only ones that have something) !!!!! I managed to make a pair buy purchasing the OEM fog lights and installing the Halo's so the adjustment pin actually works. If anyone has an Idea were to get these or something similar in the meantime please let me know, as I have two Hummer owners that need them BAD!!!!! Bezels too!! Thanks all!
Cybapunk!!! hopefully someday Lased design the worst company EVER will learn to answer e-mails, what a rookie...
:confused::confused::confused: