• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

GoPro HD Hero2 Motorsports Edition GROUP BUY

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Messages
765
Location
Colorado
still waiting to hear on the wireless backpack eta. I really want this as I Plan to mount the cam up on the rack or hood.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
still waiting to hear on the wireless backpack eta. I really want this as I Plan to mount the cam up on the rack or hood.

So do I. I already purchased a dash mount for my Samsung galaxy nexus to display the video. My phone has a 1280x768 display but the Wi-Fi backpack can only send 640x480. Hopefully I can zoom the display to make it full screen.


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk, which removes "unnecessary" returns.
 

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Messages
765
Location
Colorado
I'm not sure how this will work. I'm hoping I can get one soon for review and can answer this better.

how do you like that SG Nexus?
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
I'm not sure how this will work. I'm hoping I can get one soon for review and can answer this better.

how do you like that SG Nexus?

I love the SG Nexus! Some droids are as good as an iPhone, but the SG Nexus is better. Its the new phone of choice at my work.

I called Go Pro and asked a ton of questions about the Wi-Fi backpack. They said it will only Tx VGA video. They are using H264 compression. A Wi-Fi enabled device can control up to 49 cameras and watch one at a time.


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk, which removes "unnecessary" returns.
 

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Messages
765
Location
Colorado
I love the SG Nexus! Some droids are as good as an iPhone, but the SG Nexus is better. Its the new phone of choice at my work.


THANKS. I've been on the fence between the SG Nexus and the Droid.

I called Go Pro and asked a ton of questions about the Wi-Fi backpack. They said it will only Tx VGA video. They are using H264 compression. A Wi-Fi enabled device can control up to 49 cameras and watch one at a time.QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Did they give you an ETA by chance? I'm going to try my rep again and see how quickly we can get these.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
I called in December and they said February.

I also asked about their 3D video. To do 3D you need two cameras and they both have to be the same. They didn't have 3D working on the new HD hero II yet.


Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk, which removes "unnecessary" returns.
 

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Messages
765
Location
Colorado
OK, so I was just presented with the 2012 order requirements. I have to order in a min. of 12 of these kits and 24 accessories.

So, I'll post this up as pre-orders to start. We'll make a list of people wanting them first, and than invoice once we hit 12 cam kits. I'll post the names up here. So if you are going to get a kit and you say you are getting a kit/ than back out, we will need to fill that spot. I don;t want to stock more than one or 2 or of these as I do not sell a ton of them.

Last time we did this promotion, we met these requirements and went through accessories before the cam kits were sold out. So that should not be an issue.


Let's start this list. if we can get the min of 12, I'll order ASAP. Otherwise we can try this through March. If we do not meet the min. requirements, I'll have to close the thread as we won;t be able to buy in. I'd prefer to get these ordered up sooner as i want mine setup for the Moab trip coming up in April. It takes GoPro a week or so to process and get the order to me. If you prefer for your name to stay off the list, I understand. I will post up as "taken" and list up the cam kit, acc's.

Here we go:

1: Timgco. Hero2 Motorsports, Wi Fi backpack, spare battery, Rollbar Mount,
2: Timgco Hero2 Motorsports, LCD backpack, spare battery, rollbar mount
3: Timgco (STOCK)
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
 

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Messages
765
Location
Colorado
OK, so I was just presented with the 2012 order requirements. I have to order in a min. of 12 of these kits and 24 accessories.

So, I'll post this up as pre-orders to start. We'll make a list of people wanting them first, and than invoice once we hit 12 cam kits. I'll post the names up here. So if you are going to get a kit and you say you are getting a kit/ than back out, we will need to fill that spot. I don;t want to stock more than one or 2 or of these as I do not sell a ton of them.

Last time we did this promotion, we met these requirements and went through accessories before the cam kits were sold out. So that should not be an issue.


Let's start this list. if we can get the min of 12, I'll order ASAP. Otherwise we can try this through March. If we do not meet the min. requirements, I'll have to close the thread as we won;t be able to buy in. I'd prefer to get these ordered up sooner as i want mine setup for the Moab trip coming up in April. It takes GoPro a week or so to process and get the order to me. If you prefer for your name to stay off the list, I understand. I will post up as "taken" and list up the cam kit, acc's.

Here we go:

1: Timgco: Hero2 Motorsports, Wi Fi backpack, spare battery, Rollbar Mount,
2: Timgco: Hero2 Motorsports, LCD backpack, spare battery, rollbar mount
3: Timgco: (STOCK)
4: M22KLARS: HERO 2 Motorsports, Spare Battery
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
 

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Messages
765
Location
Colorado
OK, so I was just presented with the 2012 order requirements. I have to order in a min. of 12 of these kits and 24 accessories.

So, I'll post this up as pre-orders to start. We'll make a list of people wanting them first, and than invoice once we hit 12 cam kits. I'll post the names up here. So if you are going to get a kit and you say you are getting a kit/ than back out, we will need to fill that spot. I don;t want to stock more than one or 2 or of these as I do not sell a ton of them.

Last time we did this promotion, we met these requirements and went through accessories before the cam kits were sold out. So that should not be an issue.


Let's start this list. if we can get the min of 12, I'll order ASAP. Otherwise we can try this through March. If we do not meet the min. requirements, I'll have to close the thread as we won;t be able to buy in. I'd prefer to get these ordered up sooner as i want mine setup for the Moab trip coming up in April. It takes GoPro a week or so to process and get the order to me. If you prefer for your name to stay off the list, I understand. I will post up as "taken" and list up the cam kit, acc's.

Here we go:

1: Timgco: Hero2 Motorsports, Wi Fi backpack, spare battery, Rollbar Mount,
2: Timgco: Hero2 Motorsports, LCD backpack, spare battery, rollbar mount
3: Timgco: (STOCK)
4: M22KLARS: HERO 2 Motorsports, Spare Battery
5: ReconH3: HERO 2 Motorsports
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
I need to add some accessories:

1. NVG mount
2. Roll Bar mount
3. Chest mount harness
4. Tripod mount
5. LCD backpack
6. Spare battery
 

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Messages
765
Location
Colorado
OK, so I was just presented with the 2012 order requirements. I have to order in a min. of 12 of these kits and 24 accessories.

So, I'll post this up as pre-orders to start. We'll make a list of people wanting them first, and than invoice once we hit 12 cam kits. I'll post the names up here. So if you are going to get a kit and you say you are getting a kit/ than back out, we will need to fill that spot. I don;t want to stock more than one or 2 or of these as I do not sell a ton of them.

Last time we did this promotion, we met these requirements and went through accessories before the cam kits were sold out. So that should not be an issue.


Let's start this list. if we can get the min of 12, I'll order ASAP. Otherwise we can try this through March. If we do not meet the min. requirements, I'll have to close the thread as we won;t be able to buy in. I'd prefer to get these ordered up sooner as i want mine setup for the Moab trip coming up in April. It takes GoPro a week or so to process and get the order to me. If you prefer for your name to stay off the list, I understand. I will post up as "taken" and list up the cam kit, acc's.

Here we go:

1: Timgco: Hero2 Motorsports, Wi Fi backpack, spare battery, Rollbar Mount,
2: Timgco: Hero2 Motorsports, LCD backpack, spare battery, rollbar mount
3: Timgco: (STOCK)
4: M22KLARS: HERO 2 Motorsports, Spare Battery
5: ReconH3: HERO 2 Motorsports, NVG mount, Roll Bar mount, Chest mount harness, Tripod mount, LCD backpack, Spare battery
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Did I miss the post with the pricing and availability of the WiFi backpack? I'm interested in a GoPro HD Hero II with a WiFi backpack, but I was waiting to see the pricing.
 

Timgco

Hugh Hefner
Messages
765
Location
Colorado
Did I miss the post with the pricing and availability of the WiFi backpack? I'm interested in a GoPro HD Hero II with a WiFi backpack, but I was waiting to see the pricing.

Post 18 shows pricing and what comes with the kits. The Hero 2 kits are $299.00 shipped (MAP is very strict with GoPro). Avail. on the wi-fi backpac w/ wireless remote is due mid to end of April. I'll be able to order them once they release, however, I am hoping to have everyone's cam kits dilvered before than...if we meet the min. requirements for the order. I can do a seperate invoice and will do free shipping on those as well....once available.


There are quite a few accessories avail. I cannot figure out to import a spreadsheet to the thread. I can email these over at any time..or you can view here.
http://gopro.com/products/ On the RH side you can view the premium acc's, mounting acc's, and other acc's.

lmk if that helps or if you need any other information. happy to go through them with you on the phone or email as well.
Thank you!!!
 
Top