• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Recent content by 06 H3

  1. 06 H3

    Fall 2028 Rubicon Trail

    September?
  2. 06 H3

    “Hunner Edition” back out there

    Blast from the past is right!
  3. 06 H3

    H3 06 H3 for sale with Rancho lift

    Also sent you a PM with my phone #
  4. 06 H3

    2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th

    Who’s attending right now? Gotta start that list
  5. 06 H3

    H3 06 H3 for sale with Rancho lift

    where in utah are you
  6. 06 H3

    H3 06 H3 for sale with Rancho lift

    Is this sold? Yeah 06 to early 07 was the same, then mid 07 a lot changed so depending on the 3.7 motor you got may cause more or less issues. It’s all workable just depends on how much more work.
  7. 06 H3

    What did you do with your H3 recently? NEW

    It’s awesome to see you give your h3 a new life
  8. 06 H3

    Am I ready to run Pritchett with Squeaky?

    Looks like it’s ready
  9. 06 H3

    2027 Moab Black Sheep Week: May 2nd - 7th

    In, bring the T or H3? Cliffhanger is a good one, I have never done it.
  10. 06 H3

    If I Had a Nickle For Every Inline 5 I've Owned...

    Inline 5 life! My dad had the H3 followed by 2 Volvo inline 5 motors. He had great luck with his Volvos…my sister has his 2nd one and it still runs well. It has had 2 less engine replacements, a few less transmissions, and about 8 less axles then my H3, which was also my dads…I think he gave me...
  11. 06 H3

    06 H3's Squeakin H3 Build

    Alright, I got the Hummer running and on the road. The pros, it will run down the highway at 70 mph and not kill anyone. The cons, it does have the shakes at slow speeds/sitting still. This steering setup (depowered box/remote servo) has been known to give the steering wheel the shakes if the...
  12. 06 H3

    Cgalpha08's build

    What rock lights do you use
  13. 06 H3

    06 H3's Squeakin H3 Build

    I got the steering mount all done, it has the main plate, then a plate from the bottom of the axle tube to meet at the front of the main plate so it is 1/2in thick there, then the top hat which will transfer a hit to the axle tube vs bending upwards. Ignore the stacked misalignments and nuts...
  14. 06 H3

    Replace rear axle with a half ton unit?

    Is Yukon making shafts?
  15. 06 H3

    06H3's H3T Build

    Just updating here, I know I still need to message you on the front diff @atvspeed4 I have all effort going towards the H3 right now. I am still driving the H3T and its been great. It does have a list of crap to fix but that is fine. The bearing in the alternator must be going out, when cold...
Top