• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

3 More Years To The Army

SolidusJ

I reenlisted for 3 more years for Ft. Hood TX with the hope to join 1st Cav Div or 3rd ACR, I'll have 6 years in August and before my ETS IF I do get out I'll have almost 9 years in. Just a few pictures of how it went. I'm the short brown one named Quiles.
100_0552.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0553.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0554.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0556.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0558.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0557.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0560.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0561.jpg
[/IMG]

D

Dennis

Congratulations and A big American THANK YOU for your service and dedication to our country..:USA:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Glad you reenlisted, but sad to have you leave NC. I guess I'll just have to go back to my home state to visit some day.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Congratulations, I've been on both sides of that oath. Thank you for continuing service to your people. Think really hard about making this a career, having a pension at 20 years and 30 days of paid vacation is nearly impossible to find in the private sector, and it's getting more rare with every passing year. Once you're over 20 like I am, you'll be amazed at how fast the time went and it's nice knowing that you'll have a guaranteed income as long as the nation lasts.

rebell_h3

IMG952168.jpg
congrats brother!! Just wait til this one comes around "indefinite baby" 20 years here i come :mock:
oh yeah im the fat white guy

Last edited:

Pappibri

Congrats and thank you for your service to our Country.. Thanks for sharing the pictures also, and yes, your son does look a wee bit tougher.. :)