• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Badlands Oct. 6th??

mkmcgreg

I was out at 4wheelparts today and they are having there annual customer appreciation day on 10/6 at the Badlands. I know last year we showed up in force, I believe by accident, but wanted to see if there was interest in a return trip this year. I am past due for a trip so I just picked a date feel free to propose a new one with less jeeps if you want

mkmcgreg

Sounds good! Btw I am referring to Badlands in Attica,In. I forgot there are multiple badlands parks around.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
So far the list is as follows

Attending
Mkmcgreg
H3nightrod
Cgalpha08

Maybe
4speedfunk
Jakez28
Schwarttzy

Shoutout to James, troy, and 08h3...wanna come down and wheel?? (and anyone else)

Last edited:

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Well I can go, got to be back by home by 8PM ish for some drinking at my towns festival "Settler's Days." l'm looking forward meeting you guys and I can't wait to abuse the parts I'm making.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Updated list

Attending
Mkmcgreg
H3nightrod
Cgalpha08
Schwarttzy

Maybe
4speedfunk
Jakez28

Btw i have a spare handheld cb radio if anyone needs to borrow it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
By the way, for those of you who haven't been to the badlands, its 20 bucks to get in and an orange safety flag is required. A flag can be bought at the registration office, they have both window mounted and long pole flags.

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Park opens at 9am, so meet around then i suppose? And yea they had that last year as well. I didnt stay for it though

mkmcgreg

Also they have an upper and lower parking lot.Seems like the lower parking lot works better for prepping. Agree cgalpha?

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Yes, i do agree, so lets do this.

Lets plan on meeting in the lower parking lot (down the hill from the registration building) between 9 and 9:30. to prep and air down. Then hit the trails at 10.

And mkmcgreg the cb radio is yours

4speedfunk

BTW...don't eat the food. Last year it was downright un-edible. I actually think it may have been some sort of solent green product, or something.

I'll be bringing a Subway.

4speedfunk

I plan to be there but, I'm also on-call for (gulp)...helping my parents move! I'm trying to get all the moving done today & tomorrow so I can have the day to play. I won't know for sure until later this week.

mkmcgreg

Still to early on a camping decision for me. The wife is planning on coming for her first run but if she changes her mind I'm in for camping next weekend as long as the weather holds. You never know with the weather