• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Body lift

algin5109

Well-Known Member
Messages
152
Location
Richland N.J.
Looking into getting a 1" body lift kit and just wondering if anyone's installed one and how they worked out. Looking at the daystar kit.
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Mutaints went pretty smooth.. For the price I cant believe the difference that it made.. When he pulled it out and parked it next to CBphoto's you could really see it:horns:.. Then we had all three of our rigs next to each other, and that one inch makes a real noticeable difference.
 

mudbug

trail blazer
Messages
232
Location
Brighton,Co
I still love my body lift. When my wife pulls up in the 3 it looks like I have a bigger lift on it. It was easy to install on the I5 engine no trimming of the fan shroud was required. I did the install in the parking lot of my apartment complex. If you need any help just let me know.
There is also a pic of 06h3s rig and my rig parked nose to nose but I also have my t-bars cranked alittle bit too much and 1.25 shackles.
 

Attachments

  • Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 462
  • after body lift.jpg
    after body lift.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
You should be able to handle it pretty easy algin.... Hey Mudbug, looks good... Looks like it might be cranked just a tad much.. Sweet rig.. If it is you might want to crank down a lil, so you dont wear anything prematurely. Nice ride....
 

Ron46

Capt.
Messages
807
Location
NJ
Im also interested in getting a body lift, Im just worried about the gap with my brush guard in the front
 

Ron46

Capt.
Messages
807
Location
NJ
thanks solar, and it doesn't too that noticeable, and I was thinking about relocating the brush guard, but how? weld in another piece of metal to extend the brush guard?
 
Top