• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

finally got my truck back

benlaud87

Well-Known Member
Messages
849
Location
Maryland
after turning my truck over to a shop over a month ago i finally got it back today. I had hopes of the warranty paying for the fix but as I expected i had to pay out of pocket. I would have liked to fix it myself, but I have been out of town the entire time in missouri, seattle, and lastly chicago. Nothing cool installed other than the new steering rack and tie rods that came with it. Only reason im really posting is I saw something funny and decided to take a picture and share.

IMG_7204.jpg
 

H3slate

Brush raked
Messages
983
Location
Tualatin, Oregon
And here I was focused on the tiny wheels and tires on the jeep.

A tire cover is a tire cover, but I would have either removed the logo or painted over it.

Glad you got your truck back.
 
Top