F
Former User
Guest
Well, i finally got around to finishing up the wiring for the front 4 hella ff75's and the rear 2 ff75 fogs.
Aaaaaaaaand, surprise surprise they don't work :huh
hate electrical work!!!!)
I've googled a bit, found a decent write up/install for the FJ cruiser, but can't seem to find one for the H3.
At first i was thinking maybe i had a bad ground, but after switching the relay grounds around, as well as the switch grounds, still nothin. I have the front 4 wired in pairs, so they have their own relays, and switches.
In the FJ cruiser installation they have the front 2 drivers side lamps and the rear drivers side lamp grounded at the same roof rack mount bolt. Same for the passenger side. I'm wondering if this is my problem...
Anyone ever do a write up or a diagram when they did theres that i could take a look at?
Aaaaaaaaand, surprise surprise they don't work :huh
I've googled a bit, found a decent write up/install for the FJ cruiser, but can't seem to find one for the H3.
At first i was thinking maybe i had a bad ground, but after switching the relay grounds around, as well as the switch grounds, still nothin. I have the front 4 wired in pairs, so they have their own relays, and switches.
In the FJ cruiser installation they have the front 2 drivers side lamps and the rear drivers side lamp grounded at the same roof rack mount bolt. Same for the passenger side. I'm wondering if this is my problem...
Anyone ever do a write up or a diagram when they did theres that i could take a look at?