• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Gold Mtn- 8/15

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
I'm waiting for work to end!!! Started early this morning around 630 will be off by 330. Pack squeaky. Do a once over on bolts and check fluids then hopefully get a good night sleep.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Found out my buddy is in big bear...he will tag along on gold mtn tomorrow. He was the locked up TJ on 35s that did the rubicon with me. He is also bringing a little TJ on 33s that has never been wheeled before. So I'll have him hangout teach/spot him and I'll keep dirtyH3 up front with me and any other new guys.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
I will be meeting Mikkel at 6:00 AM for the ride up. Breakfast in Big Bear then the Discovery Center. I can hang with newbies if someone needs help.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
That's what Zach told me, 8:30. I will probably be there, hoping Reloader gets there early. We have to swap out my fan clutch before I hit the trail. Should only take a few minutes. Reloader is leaving PHX about 2:30 am.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
I will be meeting Mikkel at 6:00 AM for the ride up. Breakfast in Big Bear then the Discovery Center. I can hang with newbies if someone needs help.

Glad you are making this. Been too long. Planning on heading out at 6, picking up two friends. Hope to be in BB around 8:30 and breakfast at the log cabin. 39976 big bear blvd, big red log cabin if anyone else is interested in joining us
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Ohhhhh, and hhheeeeyyyy Chris, you might want to switch me to confirmed. And if anyone going doesn't have my phone number, please pm me and I will pm you with it. Always good to have in case someone runs into issues on the way up so we don't wait around
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Sitting at Log Cabin waiting for y'all
0c66362042131cace8b6205798db15f7.jpg


Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
 
Top