• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Gray H3 in Florida

dcary00

Member
Messages
5
Location
Jadksonville, FL
Just recently purchased a H3 in Jacksonville, FL. Looking to purschae Rockstar 775 rims with 35's Nitto Trail Grapplers. Any suggestions or help on getting the best price for these would be appreciated. Need to adjust torsion bar as well. Do I need Bilstein 5100's also? Thank you!
 

amrg

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,317
Location
Qatar
I got my rockstar wheels from www.mrwheeldeal.com

I had a set of wheels purchased 1.5 years ago and afaik they were the cheapest quote I got. Quick shipping and zero issues.

FYI, I live overseas and I believe I got the wheels in like 2 weeks.
 

dcary00

Member
Messages
5
Location
Jadksonville, FL
Thanks! I have put in for a quote from them. Think I'm going to go with the Couragia tire and Rockstar 775 wheels. I have a quote for about $1900 currently. Wish I knew someone that could get me wheels / tires at cost!
 

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
Welcome form Clermont, Florida.

I got my last set of wheels and tires from rimzoneonline.com, they were hard to beat for pricing at the time.
 
Top