• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Grill badges?

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
attachment.php


Now this is just a rough idea I had using both logos. One is for the site on top, which is normal for plaques we have made and then the lower is for the H40. Bottom right would be owner information. I just threw in some quick information for you to get a visual.

Thoughts?
 

Attachments

  • 4x3template copy.JPG
    4x3template copy.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 550

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
attachment.php


Or changing the shade of gray to a black background to make the Hummer pop some more
 

Attachments

  • 4x3template copy.JPG
    4x3template copy.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 322
  • 4x3template copy2.JPG
    4x3template copy2.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 518

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
attachment.php


Or just let the brushed aluminum show through and have the white Hummer pop. I had it black, but it doesn't pop well enough
 

Attachments

  • 4x3template copy3.jpg
    4x3template copy3.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 528

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
But I do love the colors used on the logos so I went with this as well:

Black text with Orange (same orange) stroke on them:

attachment.php



Or white text with orange stroke

attachment.php



black and gray ones above. I can merge all the pics into one post if it makes it easier on the eyes lol
 

Attachments

  • 4x3templatecolor2copy.jpg
    4x3templatecolor2copy.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 800
  • 4x3templatecolor copy.jpg
    4x3templatecolor copy.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Messages
1,985
Location
Vancouver, Wa
The NW overland grill badges run $40 EA. I can talk to their admin to see who manufactures those. Stickers are neat, but a metal badge the size of a half dollar was what I had in mind initially. Not to be rude but $199-$299 is.....excessive for what the product is/does. IMHO
 

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
The NW overland grill badges run $40 EA. I can talk to their admin to see who manufactures those. Stickers are neat, but a metal badge the size of a half dollar was what I had in mind initially. Not to be rude but $199-$299 is.....excessive for what the product is/does. IMHO

I completely understand. We normally don't run a batch of custom made emblems for vehicles because of the amount of detail and time we take per badge. Other companies run them through with molds and just press them out. We individually CNC machine ours out and handle them one by one :)

Anyhow, I didn't want to hog your thread so I made another for those that want the dash plaques or were interested in it:

http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/for...AQUES!-Look-Inside!-PICS!&p=132804#post132804
 

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
Messages
1,985
Location
Vancouver, Wa
Here's NW Overlands contact for the grille badges. Not so bad if we do a group run and divvy up the mold cost. If my math is correct, if we can get 60 of us on board, that puts us at roughly 30 bucks each. And a hair over if there's only 40 of us.


http://www.arniebrown.com/index.htm

my thought was a 3" diameter circle, the orange and white hummer logo dead center, and the H4O wording going around the edge on a white stripe frame/background?
 
Last edited:

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
Here's NW Overlands contact for the grille badges. Not so bad if we do a group run and divvy up the mold cost. If my math is correct, if we can get 60 of us on board, that puts us at roughly 30 bucks each. And a hair over if there's only 40 of us.


http://www.arniebrown.com/index.htm

my thought was a 3" diameter circle, the orange and white hummer logo dead center, and the H4O wording going around the edge on a white stripe frame/background?

60 person group buy is a huge GP, if you can get that many people, it would be awesome. Norm is about 20-30. And you need 40 minimum.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
We have two logos for the forum - 1) the longer Hummer 4x4 Off Road logo with the H1 picture on the left; 2) the square logo with the tilted "H4O".

3) Black Sheep Hummer Squadron (BSHS) logo is for a specific sub-group within the forum that have attended the semi-annual events in Moab. For example, if poncho1065 would get off his butt and come join us in Moab :) he'd be qualified to get a plaque with that logo but until he arrives in Moab he's not yet a member of the Black Sheep Hummer Squadron and should not be featuring that logo on a plaque.

#1 and #2 would never be used together
#3 can be used with #1 or #2
 

AutoBadges.com

Well-Known Member
Messages
146
Location
California
Ahhh gotcha! So 1 and 2 are redundant. 3 is a specific group of members who have attend an event. So would you prefer an all members plaque or an exclusive BSHS plaque?
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,673
Location
Scottsdale
Probably both options. BSHS for BSHS members only and another plaque for all members.

I probably wouldn't be a **** about anyone ordering BSHS, except to remind them it's bad juju to put something on your truck you haven't earned, like putting on a trail sticker for a trail you haven't done.
 
Top