• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Guess I never did this.

SWANK3T

Well-Known Member
Messages
184
Location
Norman, OK
Hey, my name is Ryan I live out in EL Centro CA I really like it as far as Cali goes. Lots of stuff to do long as you dont mind being outside and a little heat. I have an 09 H3T Alpha like most on here Im working on it. Thats about it any questiouns ask away, I normaly set back and listen unless I have first hand knowledge so I'm pretty quiet here.



my3-2.jpg
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Welcome Ryan, glad you made it here. We have alot of people from So Cal, especially if you want to get out and wheel. We have a run to Big Bear on Saturday if you are interested


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

SWANK3T

Well-Known Member
Messages
184
Location
Norman, OK
Zach, thanks I saw that but I'm out of town now and will be on my way home Saturday other wise I would have jumped on it thanks though. Im looking to do Mojave Road later this month I can keep you posted if you are interested. Thank you too MaxPF.
 

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
Welcome Ryan. Very nice T great color.
I've been wanting to do the Mojave road but will probably wait til spring.
Hope to see you on a run sometime.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Hey Ryan, welcome to H4O. Wish you could make Big Bear. The Mojave Road run is really great in Feb/ March when all the desert plants are blooming.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O Ryan.

Nice looking T. I like Alphas!

Hope to see you on a So Cal trip soon.
 

SWANK3T

Well-Known Member
Messages
184
Location
Norman, OK
Yea this MR run is just to do it I think Ill do it again when all the plants are blooming. Thanks for all the welcomes and complements I really wanted a black truck but the orange has really grown on me especially with all the black instead of chrome.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome Ryan.....and thanks for the introduction.

Ryan really isn't that new...like he said, he's just quiet around here - plus he's a really nice guy! Ryan is the forum member that drove out of his way for me & took his 3T to the TireGate facility near LA so that they could take measurements of the truck to see if they could adapt or make brackets to mount a PR or VT Series Tiregate to the 3T.
BTW, the 3T TireGate project is proceeding nicely! Thanks to Ryan. :cheers:
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Welcome aboard, Ryan! Thanks for the introduction. Nice looking truck! Also, thanks for your work with the Tire Gate guys. Those will be great for the 3T!
 

SWANK3T

Well-Known Member
Messages
184
Location
Norman, OK
Thanks for the kind words will have my sliders, rack and LED bars soon. Got a few other bugs to kill with her but I'm pretty happy so far. NC I dig your comms set up! what tail light gards do you have?
 
Top