• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Guns...

crank

The Master Blaster!
Messages
616
Location
Victoria, TX
I have a few buddies that I have a lot of fun with and they also have my back....

Glock 21 .45
S&W Model 28 .357 Mag
Sig Sauer P239 .40
Ruger Mark II .22 LR
Taurus Judge .410 3" barrel
Desert Eagle - Brushed Nickel .50 AE (The flame thrower) Also good for drilling wells and digging ditches
Colt AR-15 MT6700 scope
Ithaca Deer Slayer Model 37 12 GA
Mossberg Mosel 500 20 GA pistol grip/short barrel
Ruger 10/22
ISSC MK22 .22 LR Desert
Ruger M77 Mark II .223 SS
A few others...

NY, PA, NC, and Texas CCL

Good to see all kinds of hobbies here!
 

FormerUser

Well-Known Member
Messages
179
Springfield Armory 1911 .45 ACP - personal protection
Remington 870 Tactical - home protection
Bushmaster XM15-e2s - when the zombies/democrats attack

Assorted special ammo
 

deserth3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,078
Location
Conroe, TX
Plinking. Apparently the wife used to shoot a lot, gun ranges and such. She does not like the only nearby gun range that either of us know of and I've never shot there, so our shooting is limited to the rare time we find ourselves in the mountains with a safe back drop and nobody around. If I knew of a great place to plink we'd do it a ton more. I don't carry or hunt, but if I were able to get more range time I'd consider picking up a carry pistol and getting a CCW permit.
I go to Impact Guns in Ogden. Heated in the winter and cool in the summer. Every Thursday is ladys day and they shoot for free (At least I think they still do that). Close to home too. www.impactguns.com
 

machineguneddie

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Messages
212
Location
Omaha
IMAG0553 (Medium).jpgIMAG0399 (Medium).jpgIMAG0494 (Medium).JPGIMAG0535 (Medium).jpgIMAG0619 (Medium).jpgIMAG0431 (Medium).jpg100_0361 (Medium).jpg100_0366 (Medium).jpgIMAG0451 (Medium).jpg
 
Last edited:

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
no pics but here is a quick list



old Remington Model 11 16g semi auto (yes model 11 no not 1100)
old savage 20g

Remington 30-06 710 (gray gun)

fnh 5.7
taurus 1911
taurus 709 slim single stack 9mm

wifes
Berretta neos .22
Glock 22c
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Looked at a Sig P250 compact yesterday. Really loved the size and feel for a pocket gun. Went online to read the reviews and have never seen a gun bashed as bad as that one. Apparently Sig missed the mark with the P 250. Anyone here had one? Every Sig I have had has been a reliable tack driver right out of the box.
 

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Messages
1,149
Location
Ferris,Texas
Well I do not have the extensive collection as most here I carrya Ruger LCP 380 and have a 40cal and 45 at the house. I have several shot guns and rifles and will try to post pics after the holidays.
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
My list isn't as extensive.

Glock 24
Glock 35

5fa2d7cb.jpg


Remington 870 Desert Recon

0b48099e.jpg


Sabre Defense M4

G3.jpg


Cetme/G3 Hybrid

f1571b2e.jpg

42def688.jpg


Springfield M1A NM with Jim Allen stock

LRS2.jpg


Blaser Tactical in 300 win mag

101af1c8.jpg


Steyr SSG04-A2 in 300 win mag

M95sp.jpg


Barret M95SP
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Always wanted a Barrett. Al you have some expensive glass in that collection.

Glass is everything in long range shooting. Both the M95 and the M1A no longer run the scopes in the pics. The M1A has a S&B 3-12 and the M95 a USO SN3-TPal 5-25.

FS10-01.jpg



"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

kflips

Well-Known Member
Messages
776
Location
Virginia
Don't want to steal the thread but Recon's activities at these shows has me wondering what the top 3 civilian/commercially available sniper rifle & scope combinations some of you experts think are worth owning.
 
Top