• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2t?

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
If memory serves someone knowledgeable to the situation had said a long bed SUT was being tested, but obviously it never made it to production. It was a GM endeavour, not WCC! :giggle:

Sent with Tapacrack
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
I was thinking that the other day, my neighbour has a H2SUT and I was walking up to my H3t and I thought how remarkable it would be to have a diesel short box H2 (like a regular short box not SUT short!)

One day!
 

SolidusJ

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,028
Location
FT. Carson, CO
I think this would be the only H2 I would be willing to own.

Short H2 SUT B.jpg
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
Ok, this is freakin' awesome!
Man it's too bad that truck was never completed, I can envision how sweet and so much more correct it would have been than a 3T.

As for those other trucks, not sure why the suspension looks jacked, but the stance is wicked! These are late model '08-09 trucks with the taller hood that looks from the tail pipe like they were accomodating some diesel technology!!
Why did HUMMER have to die when it was only going to get better???
This current administration needs to be fired!

BTW--where do I find a set of those wheels? Those are awesome!
 

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
As for those other trucks, not sure why the suspension looks jacked, but the stance is wicked! These are late model '08-09 trucks with the taller hood that looks from the tail pipe like they were accomodating some diesel technology!!
They appear to have a body lift, most likely for additional clearance with the Duramax engine (Mash Motors does body lifts on all there H2 duramax conversions).
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
At one time GM had a long bed H2T on the books, they also had a Diesel H2 in the works but it was not the 6.6 it was a 4.5 Duramax (and the engine was dropped as well as the H2). GM, when I worked there, had some nifty vehicles that never saw the light of a showroom.
 
Last edited:
Top