• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

h3 tubular upper control arms

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
nice find, I am not sure, I have never seen them. I wouldnt ever put a lift from FTS though, I personally feel their lifts are more street friendly. If I can see a picture of the A-Arms that may be a off road beneficial product

atvspeed4

nice find, I am not sure, I have never seen them. I wouldnt ever put a lift from FTS though, I personally feel their lifts are more street friendly. If I can see a picture of the A-Arms that may be a off road beneficial product

Cant really mess up the upper arms, as long as the dimensions are right and the build quality is good. If the uniball is junk, a better quality one can be swapped in.

atvspeed4

They wont actually give you a better ride as they do not change the spring rate or shock valving but.... It could be a possible replacement for us when we run out of upper a arms/ balljoints through GM. Uniballs can be stronger than our stock balljoints and the poly bushings on those arms could help hold an alignment better. Only issue Ive heard with uniballs is some of them develop a squeak.

Hunner

10"!!! I have heard that one.
Went to their site and is not complete yet it says and no orders
BUT is says they have stuff for 2003-2010 Hummer H3's?? I gotta see some of that.

theBroken

If they had them for sale I would buy them. I want a set of uppers so I can mod them to fit around a coil over.

Hunner

I tried a couple of places around here a while back and got that duh look. A couple places on line make them for 1967 Cougars I saw on a car show but not for H3's?
So I bought two spares from Ridgedemon.com