• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3T for sale

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Ahhh! That is my dream H3T right there! Black on black with adventure package! Wish I had money to buy it...

good luck with the sale
 

Saltflyer

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
Peachtree City
Thanks everyone. I am getting a bigger boat and the H3T won't handle the load. I would love to stay with a Hummer but I am not sure at this point.
 

skeptic

Well-Known Member
Messages
737
Location
Orygun
Very nice looking truck. You might want to look into an Alpha model H3/H3T if towing is the only concern. An H2 is another option if you want to stay Hummer and are ok with the size.
 

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
1,932
Location
Texas
Damn..............I wish I was in a position to get that truck.

If I could do it over again, that is what I would have gotten when I traded my '07 on this '10.

Oh well, hind sight is 20/20.

Good luck with the sale.
 
Top