S
SedonaBound
Guest
I'm having no luck finding a used H3T with the Adventure pkg at a reasonable price. The trucks with the Adventure pkg tend to have every option the dealers could hang on them, and I don't want to pay a $5K+ premium for all that just to get a rear locker.
Plan B is to buy a base H3T, which is not so hard to find, and add a rear locker and 33s. I've looked for a listing of the stock low range ratio but haven't found it...or mention of the stock rear diff type. Is it limited slip? The H3T spec sheets still out there on car sites give tons of info on the cup holders and child seat anchors; little on the drivetrain. Can't find a factory H3T brochure except on pay sites. I know the Offroad/Adventure pkg has the 4:1 low ratio. What is it in the base drivetrain? Can the low ratio be changed easily?
Plan B is to buy a base H3T, which is not so hard to find, and add a rear locker and 33s. I've looked for a listing of the stock low range ratio but haven't found it...or mention of the stock rear diff type. Is it limited slip? The H3T spec sheets still out there on car sites give tons of info on the cup holders and child seat anchors; little on the drivetrain. Can't find a factory H3T brochure except on pay sites. I know the Offroad/Adventure pkg has the 4:1 low ratio. What is it in the base drivetrain? Can the low ratio be changed easily?