• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H4O Gold Mountain in Big Bear September 15

elripster

Well-Known Member
Messages
111
Location
San Diego
We are out for this. I've been working weekends since the Bishop trip and I need to mellow weekend to recover. We will shoot for the next one.

Frank
 

SethsJK

Member
Messages
14
Location
San Diego
Anybody else getting excited about off-roading this weekend?

Pic of me last time on Heartbreak Ridge

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347398056.991226.jpg
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
I need to find time to stop by Tustin. There's something going on with the turbo, Mike thinks its a sensor.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Anybody interested in meeting up for the drive up? Planning on leaving at 6 am to be in Big Bear for breakfast at 8
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
have fun guys...I wish I was making it but the last chance canyon run is probably when I will see you all next. That is probably a better trail to test out the spring over setup too.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
I'm torn. I'd like to meet for breakfast, but I'd also like to sleep. I could (1) meet in OC for the drive up, (2) meet in Big Bear at 8:00, or (3) I could go straight to the Discovery Center.

(1) To meet in OC at 6:00, I'd have to leave home at ~5:30 which means getting up at ~4:30.

(2) To meet in Big Bear at 8:00, I'd need to leave home at before 6:00, which means getting up before 5:00.

(3) If I drive straight to the Discovery Center (and eat fast food while I drive) I need to leave at 7:00 to get there by 9:00 (with a 30 minute pad). This means getting up at 6:00 instead of 4:30 or 5:00.

The extra hour of sleep is looking pretty good right now. Plus I just found out I have to work Friday (my normal 9-80 off day) so I'll be packing Friday evening. I'll probably meet the group at the Discovery Center.
 
Top