• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Happy Birthday to H4O!

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Yeah I know I'm a little late to the party, but better late than never! I just wanted to say Big Thanks to Alex and everyone here for making H4O the best forum ever! Can't believe it's been 2 years already, and I'm still addicted to coming here everyday because it's always friendly, supportive, informative... and funny as hell!! (yeah I know, I need to get a life LOL!!).
Happy Birthday H4O! May we continue to enjoy the camaraderie for many years to come! :cheers:

:hbd :hb2:

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
I'm a little late for the party, but none the less, I thank everyone on here because they have made H40 what it is today. This forum has helped immensely with the ownership and mechanical problems we had when we first bought our hummers. Unfortunately after we bought our first, we ended up with two more within 6 months. So everyone here hasn't really helped with the addiction:wink:

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Keeping busy with school and work. I'm thinking I should be in the California area sometime around Christmas. But both the hummers haven't seen much action and have been sitting for the most part. H1 needs a waste gate, H3 is mostly for work now. I sure do miss Moab and all you guys. Still remember it like it was yesterday,miss it a lot. Next year should have plenty of Offroad time for the hummer. Thanks for asking and you?

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
This has been a great place to be. Thanks to Alex the mods and all of the members who make this the place to be. :cheers: