• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from GA

Humvee21

Well-Known Member
Messages
160
Location
Atlanta, GA
Hey everyone,

Just found this forum. Used to be a part of the CHO, but some reason my account got deleted there??? Anyways, can't wait to learn from you guys. We've got a 2005 black H2 no mods, all stock.

Would like to go wheeling with anyone in GA as long as the trails are nice and wide, I don't want any pinstriping. Also, I like to stay away from mud after having to clean mud off the truck from this past Saturday.

Here's some vids of me and a Raptor out mudding in Durhamtown this past Saturday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCha...DvjVQa1PpcFNW_y-TT9lkD2-tV95uamEk83sKiS6OHaI=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDoh...DvjVQa1PpcFNW_y-TT9lkD9-xCXHqZZPpSz-WwrFeS9Y=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prlE...DvjVQa1PpcFNW_y-TT9lkDziQbC-dKJpxMgw1jhyZ3GU=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTG4...DvjVQa1PpcFNW_y-TT9lkDyOWWvnCq9VPLuYE5RpJdlQ=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCnh...DvjVQa1PpcFNW_y-TT9lkD5GkmuJtxz7X5kQcALUWmu4=
6934798022_6b4e6f4f48_c.jpg

6934796860_2dcbcc72f6_c.jpg

6934796182_77e053d4a2_c.jpg


Cleaning was about 6 hours with a pressure washer and it still isn't all out yet...
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
As soon as you get the mud all up in your engine bay once, its gonna be there for good in one way or another. :)

Welcome to H4O!

>Sent from my Secret Phone Shoe using Tapatalk<
 

Humvee21

Well-Known Member
Messages
160
Location
Atlanta, GA
Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Welcome from north GA. Ever heard of Beasleys Knob

Joshua, if I'm not mistaken, we wheeled together at Beasley twice with Jason and his H3T. How are you doing?

And no, I do not wanna go back to Beasley ever again... hahaha
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Welcome to H4O! I can relate to the mud. It take a LOT of time to clean up. My last mudding adventure clogged the sunroof drains, causing the mud to flow inside the headliner. There is still a ring around my OnStar mike.
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Welcome... I dont mind the mud so much. Shoot, I live on a dirt road and when it rains real bad mine can get as dirty as yours in the pic...
 
Top