• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from NYC!

4u33er

Well-Known Member
Messages
136
Location
NYC
Hi Everyone, found this new forum site today and signed up!

I'm currently on hummerforums, elcovahummer, hummerxclub, & 355nation.

All the other Hummer forums seem very boring and inactive with no so much useful info that's why I turned to 355nation for most of my info.

Hopefully this forums has more to offer and from browsing around its seems so!

I got a 2006 Hummer H3 (2nd Owner) with 66k miles and originally came with Off-Road package.

Since then I've done:
1. JVC KWAV-60BT Double Din HU w/ Rear view
2. Flowmaster Muffler (replaced just the stock muffler)
3. DIY Intake resonator removed
4. Ground Force 2" Rear lowering blocks

Will be doing:
5. Bilstein 4600 Series shocks
6. Shorty Ebay Antenna
7. Morimoto Bi-xenon projector retro fit
 
Last edited:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Welcome from NC. Wife is from NYC. I've also been on all those forums, but this one is my main source for everything. The rest have way too much drama and not enough info.


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome & glad to have you aboard! We are a very active and helpful group here and if you can't find the info. you're looking for, just post-up your questions and I'm sure you will get plenty of information foom people here.

BTW, any pics of your rig that you could share? We like pics - lots of pics. :)
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,530
Location
Central Texas
Welcome to H4O. We are mainly a wheeling forum but there is lots of technical expertise here to help you with your mods.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Welcome from so cal! Im originally a long island boy...not too far from you

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

4u33er

Well-Known Member
Messages
136
Location
NYC
Thanks everyone, will post pics till I get some worth wile ones uploaded.

And as far as lowering, yes! To level out I'm lowering the rear instead of raising the front!

Dont know about wheeling, not sure where in NYC I would do that, the city is a jungle on its own lol...
 

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Messages
3,718
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks everyone, will post pics till I get some worth wile ones uploaded.

And as far as lowering, yes! To level out I'm lowering the rear instead of raising the front!

Dont know about wheeling, not sure where in NYC I would do that, the city is a jungle on its own lol...

Perhaps all of the taxi cabs you have to run over? Hehe

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Greetings from SoCal! As with Recon, my wife is also from the Big Apple! (Jackson Heights, Queens). There is a wealth on information here about your H3. I look forward to seeing your contributions.
 
Top