Hello everybody!
Just noticed that the posts from 7/1 through 11/10 were missing. So I'll Just re-post my slightly modified introduction.
I purchased my 06 on October 3 this year and found you all shortly after that.
I have since begun planning and executing my undecided mods.
First step of Phase one is complete. 35" Courser MXTs With a slight torsion bar adjustment.
Next are the modded side step/slider combo
Then the UCP
Phase 2 will consist of recovery and rescue;
Jumper Cables and 20ft recovery strap (dcomplete).
Winch (not sure which one or how it'll be mounted.
Lights for night ops.
Phase 3 will consist of cargo accommodations.
Might do phase 3 before phase 2 not sure yet.
Just noticed that the posts from 7/1 through 11/10 were missing. So I'll Just re-post my slightly modified introduction.
I purchased my 06 on October 3 this year and found you all shortly after that.
I have since begun planning and executing my undecided mods.
First step of Phase one is complete. 35" Courser MXTs With a slight torsion bar adjustment.
Next are the modded side step/slider combo
Then the UCP
Phase 2 will consist of recovery and rescue;
Jumper Cables and 20ft recovery strap (dcomplete).
Winch (not sure which one or how it'll be mounted.
Lights for night ops.
Phase 3 will consist of cargo accommodations.
Might do phase 3 before phase 2 not sure yet.
Last edited: