• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello New H3 owner from South Texas

Justanotherhemi

Active Member
Messages
37
Location
Mission,Texas
Hello to all. I just registered after finding this forum by accident. I am the proud owner of a 2007 boulder grey H3 base/adv pkg with black cloth interior. I have done some slight modifications but look forward to adding some more. I am the original owner of this truck when purchased new July 2007. Truck currently has 50,250 miles and going strong. I look forward to a great stay here in the forum. Thanks in advance
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Sometimes even accidents are happy! :wink:

Welcome aboard!

Sent with Tapacrack
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome to the forum. We have a great group of Texas HUMMER owners who call this forum "home".

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint
 

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
Messages
60
Location
The Hat, Alberta, Canada
Welcome, see not all accidents are bad.....even the titanic was a miracle for the lobsters in the ships kitchen :)


Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
 
Top