• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello...

hummer3

Well-Known Member
Messages
103
Location
Chuckey Tn, Cookeville Tn
It took awhile, but I'm here. Getting my truck ready & moving to college has been crazy, this is the first chance I've had to do anything else!
Most of you know me from the other site, but I'm 18, I have a 2003 H2 and a 2007 H3 and my parents have a 2009 H3T. I'm from upper east TN, but I'm currently in Cookeville so if anyone in the area wants to get together let me know!!
The H2 when I got it
frontsnow6.jpg

now...
IMG_20110415_125007.jpg

the H3
5c256950f16d733704bc46fd7d90d98ca67bb3d3.jpg

79831a78da54a9a6e55d4403c37ae09130d9dd03.jpg

The H3T
68.jpg

73.jpg

The whole family
IMG_20101031_153637-1.jpg
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Hummer3, of course we rememebr you. Glad to see you on here and that you finally made it to H4O. Welcome home!
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Hey bud -- nice to see you back! Welcome to H4O!! :cheers:

Where are you headed for college?
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to the new and improved H4O.

Good luck at College. Study harder that you party. It will pay dividens later.
 
Top