• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hey, Yes I'm new. and I have a lot of H1 Questions.....

DRNin48306

Probationary Member
Messages
3
Location
S.E. Michigan
Hey everyone.
I heard of this forum from a fellow US Army Retiree. I'm quoting a specialized vehicle based on the H1 vehicle. But I can't use remanufactured parts, I hope to find an aftermarket supplier for the Differentials. Can anyone help me out. AM Gen is not an option at this time because of the lead time for the parts.

Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket supplier that can meet the OE gearing ratios for this assembly?

Thanks everyone.

Douglas Nichol
US Army Aviation (ret)
 

Expendable

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,025
Location
Burbank, CA
I posted in your other thread,

Not sure why my post didnt actually post. Hmmm

What part of the "diff" are you looking for? The housing? The ring and pinion? The limited slip/ locker?

http://www.sax-express.com/SubCategory/H1 Differentials/New Assemblies.aspx

your post did post. but the OP has two threads in separate forums and they are identical in body. only difference is the thread title
http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?4362-Aftermarket-Differential-Supplier
 
Top