• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hi, I'm newish

dmentedh3

Probationary Member
Messages
3
Location
Mandeville, La
I'm so freaking confused, I was on CHO but haven't been on the site since August because of my haunted house (build, run and dismantle). What happened? why did we start over?
Anyway I drive an 06 H3 in Louisiana, I'm glad to be here, where ever we are!?!?:dead2:
 

HUMMER INVESTMENTS

[o O IIIIIIII O o]
Messages
3,518
Location
Black Hawk, SD
Its been a while, but you might want to contact alrock and prepare for the beef. Quite a bit of drama.:roll:


But not to get anybody into the wallowing mood of back then; Welcome back!:cheers:
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
All you gotta know is. . . we're glad to have you here! I was stoked when I saw your registration a couple of days ago. How about some pics of your haunted house?
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
haunted house?? Make a movie like paranormal activity and then you have more hummer mod money! :horns:
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
dmentedH3, I guess you never got the "memo" but welcome back home - glad you found us - this is our permanent home. :cheers:
 

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
welcumbks.gif
 

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
I'm so freaking confused, I was on CHO but haven't been on the site since August because of my haunted house (build, run and dismantle). What happened? why did we start over?
Anyway I drive an 06 H3 in Louisiana, I'm glad to be here, where ever we are!?!?:dead2:

Welcome. Whats up dmented! I am from Gonzales, LA, but live in Florida now. How's things in Mandeville? I'll be passing through your neck of the woods on the 23rd visiting family for Christmas.
 
Top