• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hoosier riding in style ...

Chesh97

Member
Messages
16
Location
Indiana
Always wanted an H2. Finally have one. I can't get the grin off my face. First 2 pics are pre-window tint. This was the day I got it. Windows were done about a week later.

2012-02-17_15-28-32_631-2.jpg


2012-02-17_15-28-47_471.jpg


2012-03-11_13-43-25_87.jpg


2012-02-25_08-39-04_725.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 2012-02-17_15-28-32_631-1.jpg
    2012-02-17_15-28-32_631-1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 443
  • 2012-02-17_15-28-32_631.jpg
    2012-02-17_15-28-32_631.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 413

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Chesh97,
Great looking Deuce & welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new sweet ride. :cheers:
 

08H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,368
Location
United States
Welcome from a fellow Hoosier. Don't know what part of the state you are from, but there's a Badlands (Attica) run at the end of April.
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
That's a nice looking Victory Red Limited Edition you've got there. Enjoy it, and welcome to H4O!
 

Chesh97

Member
Messages
16
Location
Indiana
Thanks for the compliments. I absolutely LOVE the red. Don't see many of that color. The only thing it doesn't have which I badly wish it did was navigation.

As someone else mentioned, it was a special edition??? Something like 1500 of them made.
 

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Messages
2,315
Location
Minnesota
Welcome aboard. Great looking rig. What percent did you go with for tint? Looks like it might be a 10% or 15%
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O from SoCal.

Nice looking 2 you got. What are your plans for it? Payement pounder or offroad?
 

Chesh97

Member
Messages
16
Location
Indiana
Welcome aboard. Great looking rig. What percent did you go with for tint? Looks like it might be a 10% or 15%

The rears were factory tint, and I got the 2 fronts done at 15% to match the rest. I had 5% on my old silverado, and while that was awesome during the day, at night time in the country where no street lights really made visibility close to 0. I would often find myself having to roll my windows down Lol

2011-08-04_16-09-50_853.jpg
 

Chesh97

Member
Messages
16
Location
Indiana
Welcome to H4O from SoCal.

Nice looking 2 you got. What are your plans for it? Payement pounder or offroad?

Unfortunetly, this will be a pavemant pounder :( I don't have the financial resources to fix a bunch of stuff if it gets broken, or money to beef it up a little for off road use, even though I would love to!! This is my daily driver now, and I cant afford to have it out of commission. I still get my off road fix though ...


2011-10-18_16-31-08_426.jpg


2011-10-21_15-17-52_652.jpg
2011-10-18_15-57-51_242.jpg
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Unfortunetly, this will be a pavemant pounder :( I don't have the financial resources to fix a bunch of stuff if it gets broken, or money to beef it up a little for off road use, even though I would love to!! This is my daily driver now, and I cant afford to have it out of commission. I still get my off road fix though ...

Cool! I'd like to get a RZR someday but for now I just have an H3T. Welcome to H4O. If you hang around here very long you'll get the itch to start modding!
 

Crushem

Active Member
Messages
25
Location
Southern Indiana
Welcome from the southern half of the state. :cheers:



My last H2 was a Victory Red (SUT). Loved that I never had to wash it, that color always looked clean compared to the black ones and my current yellow.
 
Top