• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Howdy!

Expendable

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,025
Location
Burbank, CA
Howdy Y'all!

I'm Matt, I'm 22 years old, I'm an EMT/EMD (Emergency Medical Technician/Emergency Medical Dispatcher). I am saving up for my first Hummer, an H1. Looking to get an N/A Diesel with the 4L80e. I am hoping to purchase in the next year.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Welcome from so cal! Best of luck finding an H1.

Check out the southwest section for so cal runs. We normally have alot going on

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O. Since you don't have an H yet, maybe you'd be interested in doing a ride along on one of you off road trips? I'd let you ride with me, but you might find someone with an H1 with an open seat also.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Welcome Matt. As the owner of a couple of NA diesel H1s I can say that you are making a good choice. They are much simpler and less trouble prone trucks than the TD trucks. Let me know if I can help in your search.
 

Expendable

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,025
Location
Burbank, CA
Thank you for the welcomes everybody!And I would love to do a ride along(s) if people don't mind!And my dad has owned a 2001 TD Wagon, 1994 supercharged HMC4, 1992 NA Wagon and his current Hummer is a 1994 NA open top. My mom has had a 2006 H3 Luxury package and my brother has had an H3 Adventure package. So I am fairly familiar with H1s and had experience with H3s.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Thank you for the welcomes everybody!And I would love to do a ride along(s) if people don't mind!And my dad has owned a 2001 TD Wagon, 1994 supercharged HMC4, 1992 NA Wagon and his current Hummer is a 1994 NA open top. My mom has had a 2006 H3 Luxury package and my brother has had an H3 Adventure package. So I am fairly familiar with H1s and had experience with H3s.

A family full of hummers! You will fit right in

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Welcome! I think you found the right group to hang with since we all have quite a passion for Hummers and wheeling.

Hope you do the ride-alongs. Not as exciting as driving yourself but better than staying home and looking at our pictures.
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
Better late than never: Welcome to H4O!

The NA Diesels are great wheeling trucks, best of luck in the search for yours! Don't be shy asking questions, there's lots of folks here who love to help out
 

Expendable

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,025
Location
Burbank, CA
Thanks again for the Warm Welcomes!

I agree LagunaH1 they are great wheeling trucks, it will also be my Daily Driver and I do 80-90% city driving and want reliability/ease of maintenance. so it's the best choice, as much as I like the options in the newer H1s, the option I want the most is CTIS.
 
Top