• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer 2013 Winter Southern California Meet and greet [Irvine CA]

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Sorry I missed this guys, I had work and totally forgot about it until I saw Kurts pics on Facebook. I hope you all had a good time!
I wouldn't mind putting on a calico run and a "back way" to big bear run for H4O as well.

Kurt is odessa canyon do able for us? I was told I cant run it so now I want to lol
 

Kurt

Well-Known Member
Messages
958
Location
Orange County, CA
Odessa Canyon is barely doable going downhill, uphill will be a winching slog but that was 4 years ago, I'm planning to run out to Calico in a few weeks to check out a few trails there so we can have a H4O run out between Calico and Ft. Irwin area.
 

Sircode13

Well-Known Member
Messages
547
Location
Laguna Hills
Wow I didn't even see this event thread on my phone. I guess I need to check further down the list, normally threads I haven't read are at the top. I didn't see this one till tonight.
:(
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 

Kurt

Well-Known Member
Messages
958
Location
Orange County, CA
We had a good turnout, about 20 or so, a group of 4 H1's had to take off early for a truck show in Anaheim but it sounds like we'll do a little day run out in Corona or someplace soon.
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
It appears I came back home with a souvenir . . .
2013-01-27_12-56-33_379.jpg


Good thing I have some extra H4O stickers. It didn't exactly peel off very well.
 
Last edited:

Kurt

Well-Known Member
Messages
958
Location
Orange County, CA
It sounds like we'll do a OC run in a few weeks got to check to see if the trail is open, met 3-4 H1 owners who know that area so we'll go check it out soon and organize a small run
 
Top