• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer h2 long travel

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
I've never seen that---but it's EXACTLY how I want my deuce to be built suspension wise. I've been into the pre-run scene since before pre-running was cool---and man THAT's cool!
Screw the Raptor, that deuce will slaughter them all
 

bebe

Moderator
Messages
1,375
Location
Dayton, NV
twinmill - what to you think the front to rear offset is in that H2 (I didn't read the webpage), spoon feed it to me please :wink:
 

H3TBone

Well-Known Member
Messages
168
Location
El Paso, TX
But the Raptor already does that... :)

534092_4740270586770_1454852116_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 534092_4740270586770_1454852116_n.jpg
    534092_4740270586770_1454852116_n.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 707

atvspeed4

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,211
Location
massachusetts
Nice tierods... reminds me of my stock h3 and a toyoda camry haha didnt realize the raptor had the same issue.
 
Last edited:

H3TBone

Well-Known Member
Messages
168
Location
El Paso, TX
They're not as small as they look and have been tough so far...they aren't a common issue to break on Raptor, though I do carry an extra. Most folks have upgraded to tie rods from Outlaw or the like.

A1-7-4-10000_1.jpg
 

Attachments

  • prod_image_overlay.jpg
    prod_image_overlay.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 637
Top