• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hummer h3 door removal?

poweraidon

I saw a couple of doorless h3s and it looked sick. I was wondering how do I remove my doors? And has any remove theirs before?

Panzer07

Yes and it is pretty easy you'll just need a couple of wrenches and someone else to help you lift off the door since Rey are a little heave however if you are build then you can lift them off yourself. The trickiest part would be removing the wire attachment of the door . Just lift the handle up and the attachment would detach and then you can remove it...also don't forget to check your local state laws here in California you need mirrors, in order to be street legal. You can pick up some mirror at your local auto part store

Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.

Panzer07

Here is the final result...just get some duck tape so you can tape the door sensors so your computer doesn't go crazy thinking the doors are open lol
y5yhetu6.jpg
yjepa2at.jpg

poweraidon

Here is the final result...just get some duck tape so you can tape the door sensors so your computer doesn't go crazy thinking the doors are open lol
y5yhetu6.jpg
yjepa2at.jpg

Thanks for the reply! that looks so good. i just tried to remove the wires in my back door and it doesn't seem to come out. Do you know how i can get it detached

Panzer07

You got to push the arrows (up and down) from the tuber boot on the frame an then pull out the wire and detach it
te2uqegy.jpg

As for the duct tape goes tape the sensors so they would remain in as if the door was pushing them in when shut
uva3udu2.jpg
juva4yru.jpg

Or you can just pull out the door fuses from the fuse box but i wouldn't recommend that, as well idk which ones are those.

Panzer07

Good luck...as well I don't recommend taking off the rear doors since part of the door it is also part of the fender and protects you from getting water or dirt inside your truck when driving around and there's water puddles of streams of waters

poweraidon

Good luck...as well I don't recommend taking off the rear doors since part of the door it is also part of the fender and protects you from getting water or dirt inside your truck when driving around and there's water puddles of streams of waters

Haha thanks! i just took off the rear door but now I can't detach the wire on the front door. I push the lever up but it still won't detach

poweraidon

Oh never mind I got it off... You have to push it all the way up. Thanks for your help!

bijansd

Probationary Member
Yes and it is pretty easy you'll just need a couple of wrenches and someone else to help you lift off the door since Rey are a little heave however if you are build then you can lift them off yourself. The trickiest part would be removing the wire attachment of the door . Just lift the handle up and the attachment would detach and then you can remove it...also don't forget to check your local state laws here in California you need mirrors, in order to be street legal. You can pick up some mirror at your local auto part store

i know this was in 2014 but i’m trying to take off the doors on my hummer h3 and want to make sure there’s mirrors compatible, do you know which mirrors would fit into the hinges or any doors off mirror for the hummer

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I don't think there's anything specific for the H3. You're probably going to have to do a bit of trial and error. There were pics on here before but they may be lost. You could also send those members a private message. There are hinges on the doors that might work with Jeep mirrors. Acer4low might have a recommendation as well.